Become A Member Now
Who Are Our Members?
- Members consist of businesses, individuals, non-profits and governmental entities who care about the economic growth of the Cheyenne-Laramie County Community.
- 50% of our operating budget comes from the dues our members pay.
- The City of Cheyenne contracts with LEADS to provide economic development services to the City.
- Laramie County contracts with LEADS to provide economic development services to the County.
Why Become a Member?
To support economic development and diversification. Over two decades of membership support have helped:
- Over 80 new companies relocate or expand in Cheyenne.
- Create over 6,000 new jobs.
- Increase annual payroll by over $170 million.
- Your business profile will be posted with a link to your website in the Cheyenne LEADS Membership Directory.
- You will receive the Cheyenne LEADS monthly update via Constant Contact.
- You will be invited to the LEADS Annual Banquet, the Annual LEADS Invitational Golf Tournament, and any other special LEADS events throughout the year.
- You will receive recognition for supporting the community’s economic vitality.
- Most importantly, you will support the economic growth and progress of your community.
How Much Does Membership Cost?
Individuals and Non-profits Membership
Dues for Individuals and non-profits are $125 annually.
Dues for a businesses are based on the number of Full-Time Equivalent Employee (FTE) employed in Laramie County.
- 1-5 Employees $318
- 6-9 Employees $403
- 10-14 Employees $648
- 15-19 Employees $878
- 20-29 Employees $1,248
- 30-39 Employees $1,650
- 40+ Employees $2,580
There are additional membership opportunities to support Economic Development:
- Economic Development Partner: $3,000 – $4,900
- Economic Development Builder: $5,000 – $7,499
- Economic Development Innovator: $7,500 – $9,000
- Economic Development Leader: $10,000+
Recognizing ‘Partners, Builders, Innovators and Leaders‘
Since 1986 membership has been based on the number of employees. However, we have always had companies that choose to give additional membership dollars. Starting in 2020, Cheyenne LEADS created levels of recognition for those who choose to support Cheyenne LEADS at an increased amount. You will find those members below. If you’d like more information, contact Rachelle Zimmerman at email@example.com
I like to say, ‘A rising tide lifts all boats,’ this is what I feel LEADS does for Cheyenne. If we improve the economy everyone will benefit.Tom Stuckey
Former Leaders Board Chair