Boulder Community Media (BCM) is a 501(c)(3) organization authorized and approved to do business in Wyoming as Wyoming Community Media (WCM). WCM is dedicated to democratizing media in all its forms – printed, painted, sculpted, digitized – and making them accessible to all on small and large screens, exhibition space – through empowering communities to become sustainable in their own ways.
WCM doesn’t directly save whales or protect children or other traditional community and social services, but empowers others to attain their goals and missions through:
- community education for students of all ages
- full range of digital media production from preproduction to distribution
- event production
- education in digital arts
- nonprofit fiscal agency
- live event planning and implementation
- social media marketing strategies.