100% Employee-owned (ESOP), Oftedal Construction, Inc. consistently ranks as one of the largest earthmoving contractors in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Since 1964, Oftedal continues to perfect and refine our signature service of mass excavation. Employing up to 250 of the finest people in a culture of safety, implementing the latest technology, and maintaining a modern fleet of earthmoving equipment are just a few of the reasons why Oftedal will remain a dominant force in the heavy civil industry for decades to come.
Oftedal offers professional earthmoving services to both public and private sector clients throughout CO, ID,KS, MT, ND, NE, NM, OK Panhandle, OR, SD, TX Panhandle, UT, WA & WY.
Best known for mass excavation of earth and rock, Oftedal also specializes in:
- Highway & Road Construction
- Site Preparation
- Renewable & Nonrenewable Energy Projects
- Reclamation, Including Environmentally Sensitive Projects
- Dam & Dike Construction
- Aggregate Production
- Construction Materials Hauling
- Railroad & Airport Grade Construction
- Concrete Batching
- Utility Infrastructure Construction
- Large Drainpipe & Culvert Installation