Cheyenne LEADS is dedicated to throughout economic development. When you join LEADS you are investing in the future. The future of the community and in future generations. With everyone’s help we can make a difference!
Become A Member Now
Who Are Our Members?
- Members consist of businesses, individuals, non-profits, and governmental entities who care about the economic growth of the Cheyenne-Laramie County Community.
- 50% of our operating budget comes from the dues our members pay.
- The city of Cheyenne contracts with LEADS to provide economic development services for the City.
- Laramie County contracts with LEADS to provide economic development services for the County.
Why Become a Member?
To support economic development and diversification. Over two decades of membership support have helped:
- Over 80 new companies relocate or expand in Cheyenne.
- Create over 6,000 new jobs.
- Increase annual payroll by over $170 million.
- Your business profile will be posted with a link to your website in the Cheyenne LEADS Membership Directory.
- You will receive the Cheyenne LEADS monthly update via Constant Contact.
Other Measurable Benefits – Tangible
• Board Member/New Member mixers
• Membership listing in the newspaper, etc.
• Business/business park tours
• Cheyenne LEADS Golf Tournament invitation
• Cheyenne LEADS Annual Banquet invitation
• Use of LEADS board room for meetings (based on availability)
• Early access to media releases when possible
• Membership plaque & member door sticker
• RFPs for professional services with members prioritized
• Supporting thoughtful economic development
• Potential of increased business from recruited companies
• List job openings on the new Cheyenne LEADS workforce page
•Diversification of the economy – reducing vulnerability
•Increased tax revenue – increased tax revenue for community projects and infrastructure
•Business Retention & Expansion – keep jobs and tax revenue in the community
•Improved quality of life – better infrastructure and better-paying jobs raise the standard of living
for all residents.
•Providing opportunities for our children and grandchildren
•Invest now, not later – jobs create self-sufficiency
•Community investment by recruited companies
•Increased business for all businesses in Cheyenne/Laramie County
How Much Does Membership Cost?
Individuals and Non-profits Membership
Dues for Individuals and non-profits are $125 annually.
Dues for a business are based on the number of Full-Time Equivalent Employee (FTE) employed in Laramie County.
- 1-5 Employees $335
- 6-9 Employees $424
- 10-14 Employees $681
- 15-19 Employees $922
- 20-29 Employees $1,310
- 30-39 Employees $1,754
- 40+ Employees $2,690
There are additional membership opportunities to support Economic Development:
- Economic Development Partner: $3,000 – $4,999
- Economic Development Builder: $5,000 – $7,499
- Economic Development Innovator: $7,500 – $9,999
- Economic Development Leader: $10,000+
Recognizing ‘Partners, Builders, Innovators and Leaders‘
Since 1986 membership has been based on the number of employees. However, we have always had companies that choose to give additional membership dollars. Starting in 2020, Cheyenne LEADS created levels of recognition for those who choose to support Cheyenne LEADS at an increased amount. You will find those members below. If you’d like more information, contact Rachelle Zimmerman at email@example.com
I like to say, ‘A rising tide lifts all boats,’ this is what I feel LEADS does for Cheyenne. If we improve the economy everyone will benefit.Tom Stuckey
Former Leaders Board Chair