Wyoming offers several financial and strategic advantages, which includes low labor and utility costs, plus one of the most pro-business tax climates in the country. Additionally, Wyoming offers Workforce Development Training Funds, which provide funding to cover costs of training employees.
The individual tax burden to Wyoming residents is among the lowest in the United States.
- No personal state income taxes
- No corporate state income taxes
- No inventory taxes
- Low property taxes
- Wyoming is the best business-friendly taxation state in the nation
Wyoming’s premiere incentive is its everyday low cost of doing business coupled with an abundant quality-of-life. Incentive packages are customized to the particular needs of a company.
- Land acquisition can be accomplished under favorable terms depending upon job creation.
- Employee training programs can be favorably structured to meet most employers’ needs.
Some examples of resources that may be made available include:
- Customized employee training programs funded in incremental amounts of up to $4,000 per qualified position.
- Site-ready land in Cheyenne LEADS’ business parks
- Direct purchase of Industrial Revenue Bonds by the Wyoming State Treasurer.