Wyoming’s commitment to education offers one of the highest high school graduation rates in the United States.
- Laramie County Community College offers programs for associates degrees, in addition to bachelors and masters degrees offered by other higher education branches on campus.
- The University of Wyoming, Colorado State University and the University of Northern Colorado offer diverse courses of studies.
- The New York Times has listed the University of Wyoming as one of the nation’s 10 best buys in colleges, and the Carnegie Foundation ranks it among the top 100 research universities in the United States.
- The State of Wyoming has established a generous scholarship program named the Hathaway Scholarship that rewards eligible Wyoming students with scholarship money to attend the University of Wyoming or a Wyoming community college. The program provides merit- and need-based awards to eligible students.
Vital to economic team building, the local community college offers a range of academic, vocational and technical programs that provide a high-quality work force, including:
- Custom-tailored employee training
- On-site training and professional development
- Employee development and leadership training
- Professional continuing education
- Specialized computer training